We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are following guidelines from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and local health agencies. We understand there are many concerns during this time and wish to assure our guests that the safety and well-being of our guests, team and colleagues are of paramount importance to us.
As a private, luxury boutique property, we have always offered our valued guests plenty of private space, whether in our luxury suites, or simply lounging by our swimming pool. We also work with many authorities and travel partners who have stringent standards that we adhere to as a norm which would include Government regulations, independent health and safety inspections.
That being said, the times we are now living in require us to go even further to reassure and satisfy the “New Normal” of hospitality and travel and below are some of the measures that we are taking;
Social Distancing Protocols
• Repositioning and redesigning our public areas to provide maximum space and privacy
• Limiting transfers and excursions to a family group or group of friends travelling together- in other words a safe ‘bubble’.
• Maximizing table spacing in the restaurant and lounger spacing on the pool deck
Cleaning and Sanitizing Protocols
- Convenient and abundant sanitizing amenities throughout the hotel for guests and team members usage
• A daily improved check of cleaning and sanitizing of guest rooms and public areas
• An entire replacement and replenishment of all guest in-room amenities following each guest departure
• Use of PPE for all staff with spare facemasks in house for our guests
• Temperature checks of all staff and visitors daily
• House doctor on 24-hour call out at a fee
Pre Arrival to Antigua & Barbuda
All visitors and returning citizens to Antigua & Barbuda must complete a Pre-Arrival registration form prior to arrival. Visitors can go to www.visitantiguabarbuda.com and click on the Travel Advisory banner. Scroll down the page to the form or click here to access the form https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/4fa77f6f17fb48cab8aa002185b88559 Visitors must fill out details and indicate which COVID-19 Certified hotel they will be staying in.
The Government of Antigua and Barbuda require all passengers arriving by air to have a negative covid-19 RT-PCR (real time polymerase chain reaction) test result, taken within seven (7) days of their flight (children under 12 years of age are not required to have a negative covid-19 RT-PCR test result). This includes transiting passengers. Passengers arriving by sea are subject to quarantine according to guidelines issued by Port Health Authorities.
All arriving passengers or the head of a family will need to complete a health declaration form issued on your flight, to be shared with Port Health Authorities. Travellers may also be required to sign the Quarantine Directions Form on arrival.
We are delighted that you have chosen Antigua and Barbuda for your trip and look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful boutique hotel. We can well imagine that after several months of restrictions, you are very much looking forward to your much needed vacation.