Below are the current seasonal rates for South Point Antigua.
|2022 – 2023 Room Rates||1-Bed Deluxe Suite||2-Bed Penthouse Suite|
|Spring 8th May to 8th July||US$ 480 per night||US$ 835 per night|
|Summer 9th July to 27th August||US$ 350 per night||US$ 650 per night|
|Fall 4th Nov to 19th December||US$ 499 per night||US$ 950 per night|
|Festive 20th December to January 6th||US$ 805 per night||US$ 1525 per night|
|Winter 7th January – May 6th||US$ 710 per night||US$ 1350 per night|
Terms + Additional Charges
- Rates include continental breakfast.
- Rates are exclusive of an additional 14% Tax and 10% Service Charge and a Tourism Guest Levy of US$5 per person per night for adults and children over 6 years of age.
- Check-in is at 15.00 and Check-out is at 12.00 noon.
- Deluxe Suites rates assume 2 persons; max occupancy of 3 persons, including children.
- Penthouse Suites rates assume 4 persons; max occupancy is 6 persons, including children.
- There is an extra person charge of US$ 85 per night excluding Tax & Service charges.
- Children 4 and under stay free; cots are subject to availability.
Deposit + Cancellation Policies
- A three-night deposit is due at the time of booking to guarantee your accommodation.
- Cancellations received less than 30 days of arrival will be charged 100% of the total stay.
- We will not be able to refund any portion for no-shows or early check-outs.
- Balances are due on arrival or 60 days prior to arrival for Festive, Sailing & Classic Weeks.